Digital Marketing Growth Hacker, Los Angeles
Do you live and breathe digital marketing? Do you have insane SEO, SEM, Email marketing and PPC skills? Are you the type who ruminates on A/B testing scenarios in the shower, who can systemically optimize websites, landing pages, and sales funnels? Have you dreamed of directing remote contractors to execute laborious elements of strategy to optimize the scale of your deliverables? Are you a digital marketing savant?
If your answer is yes, Yes, YES, YESSSS … I want to talk to you.
- - Work directly with CEO to strategize and implement digital marketing plan
- - Create a team of hand-picked freelancers whose only jobs will be to make you look good
- - Implement Search Engine Optimization Strategies and destroy any competitor’s hopes of challenging you in the SERPS
- - Develop and execute monthly email and drip campaigns driving mad open rates and conversions
- - Execute audience-targeted, optimized and constantly tested and tweaked PPC campaigns on Adwords, Facebook and Instagram
- - Your landing page strategies will be the best in our industry. That’s all.
- - Track and report analytics with clearly defined attribution models
- - Agree upon and set scaled KPIs that will prove you’re a true rock star
Requirements (unless you're able to convince us otherwise):
- - Professional experience in SEO, SEM, PPC, and email marketing
- - Knowledge of advanced SEO, SEM, Email marketing and digital tools
- - A “born with it” level of Facebook ad targeting mad skills
- - A “born with it” level of Email marketing strategic skill
- - Expert knowledge of on landing page optimization and A/B testing
- - Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
We are a team of pearl enthusiasts – it’s all we do, and we know our niche better than anyone in the world. We own several web properties, including the largest social media and largest online pearl education assets in our industry.
Here’s the management team - Get your headshot and bio ready
- - Pay? We are serious about scalable KPIs. The pay is up to you.
- - All the regular stuff – health, dental, PTO, etc. – good to have, but you’ll rarely use
- - Skill advancement – if you want to attend an SEO conference in Las Vegas, GO
- - A stocked fridge of Suja juices and fully loaded snack cabinet
- - A very rare opportunity for a very rare talent
- - A cover letter – this is WAY more important to us than your resume – that includes …
- - A story – if you’re this good, you’ve already done it, so brag
- - What is the biggest digital trend for 2019 and how does it apply to us
- - Your resume (after your cover letter)
- - Email our CEO directly at email@example.com